- Calpol Six Plus Suspension sugar free is a strawberry flavoured oral suspension which is intended for use in children aged over 6 years old and adults who have difficulties in swallowing pain relief tablets.
Calpol can provide fast relief from the symptoms of:
- High temprature
- Post-immunisation fever
- Teething pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Other aches & pains
How to use:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
- Dosage: For oral use.
- Children aged between 6-8 years: 5mL up to 4 times a day.
- Children aged 8-10 years: 7.5mL (5mL + 2.5mL) up to 4 times a day.
- Children aged 10-12 years: 10mL (5mL + 5mL) up to 4 times a day.
- Children aged 12-16 years: 10 - 15mL (two to three 5mL doses) up to 4 times a day.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 10 - 20mL (two to four 5mL doses) up to 4 times a day
- Each 5mL contains 250mg of paracetamol, maltitol, E420, E218, E216.