This is the front page headline from the Daily Express Saturday 10th April. But it does not have to be hell if you follow PharmcyDirectGB’s recommendations:
- Keep windows and doors shut to keep pollen out of your house or office.
- In the car, keep the windows closed and consider buying a pollen filter for the air vents.
- When you are outdoors, wear wrap-around sunglasses to stop pollen getting in your eyes.
- Bathing your eyes with plain cold water can help if they are itchy or sore. Wash your hands first.
- Avoid cutting grass, or walking or playing in grassy areas.
- Change your clothes and take a shower after being outdoors.
- Keep fresh flowers out of the house.
- Dust (with a damp cloth) and vacuum regularly.
- Avoid people smoking, and if you are a smoker try to quit or cut down.
Our online pharmacy stocks several hayfever remedies at low prices to help you treat the symptoms of hayfever:-
Benadryl and Piriton are just £3.43 and £2.40, whilst you can save on Piriteze at £8.18.
Please follow this link: PharmacyDirectGB