- Glycerin Suppositories can be used to relieve occasional constipation. This product conatins an actve ingrdient of Glycerol, this is liked to a family of drugs called laxatives which help stimulate bowel movement. Gylcerol works by mildly irritating the intestine lining causing it to contract, resulting in bowel movement.
Glycerin Suppositories can offer relief from the symptoms of:
How to use:
- Please read the packing before use.
- Dosage: For rectum use only. Do not swallow the suppository.
- Age: Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
- Adults & children over 12 years: One 4g suppository when required.
- Glycerol 2.8g, gelatin and purified water.