What is the Canesten Oral Thrush Capsule?
Canesten oral thrush capsules are a medication used to treat oral thrush, a fungal infection of the mouth. This fungal infection is caused by the overgrowth of candida yeast in the mouth
, thus causing white patches on the tongue, cheeks, and roof of the mouth. The capsules are available through an online consultation. Start yours now.
How Does Canesten Oral Thrush Capsule Work?
Canesten oral thrush capsules work by killing the fungus that causes thrush, as well as by helping to restore the natural balance of good bacteria in the mouth. The capsules are inserted into the mouth and allowed to dissolve and release the active ingredient fluconazole, which is an antifungal medication. Fluconazole works by inhibiting the growth and reproduction of the fungi, thereby killing them and clearing the infection.
What Does Canesten Oral Thrush Treat?
- Oral thrush
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- White patches in the mouth, tongue or cheeks.
- Itching and irritation on the vulva or head of the penis
- Pain or stinging during sex or when urinating
- Unpleasant smell or tightening of the foreskin of the penis